[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: WWW security thesis

Michael,

You'll need an AOL account but the following forum might be
insightful.

WHAT: Internet Demographics 202--What Do the Surveys Say?
WHERE: Centerstage -- Mainstage
WHEN: Friday, March 29, 7 P.M. ET

Still confused about who is online? Due to popular demand,
the InBusiness team will help you get a grip on all those
surveys and studies. This second foray into Net surveys will
talk about the specific surveys such as O'Reilly, the University
of Georgia, FIND/SVP, and more. Internet demographics are key
to successful Net business and marketing but are often a little
hard to decypher.

Keyword: InBusiness

Also, a detailed examination of the Visa/MasterCard online payment
specs, alliance, and model would probably also be a good jumping
off point.

Good luck,

Greg